Tuesday, February 14, 2006

*bleargh* keyboard blues, Olympics as I see them, & happy Valentines!

*bleargh*
keyboard blues

Note: new keyboards do NOT come apart like old keyboards. DO NOT UNSCREW these new "floating key" keyboards to clean them. It's taken us all afternoon to put this one back together. I thought we'd have to buy a new one for sure, but thank God we were able to get it back together and working (I just couldn't bear having to buy a new keyboard when this one had been perfectly fine, but I screwed it up because I wanted to clean it).

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Olympics as I see them...

Johnny Weir. Wow. He's actually really good, he's a figure skater for America. I haven't seen him before, but he's very expressive, he did exceptionally well just now in the short program. I haven't paid attention to figure skating for several years, all the scandals kinda put the final nail in the coffin of my dwindling interest in the sport, but he's definitely one to watch, I'll watch the finals to see how he does. Of course, I'm also rooting for Jeffrey Buttle, one of our Canadian guys, he seems to be a sweetie.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Happy Valentine's Day to one and all! Hope you're enjoying it, however you're spending it!