Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Bleargh, update

Called the vet hospital a little while ago, looks like we'll have to wait until next week to catch Peepers & bring him in anyway, as they are booked solid with surgeries and appointments. So we'll just have to double our vigilance and hope that nothing else gets hurt on our watch (what he does at night in the swamp, we have no control over).

Poor little squirrel, we'll be burying him tomorrow.